Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel

I really don't have a post, post to write at the moment. I am doing something I believe all should do when you have hit my point in life. Don't let any excuses exclude you from doing so either. I am traveling. I will have a more detailed and picturesque point of view of my trip but I will go ahead and tell you of the places Ive seen so far by geographical location. I started in San Diego, CA, in the Coronado Bay Resort. From there I headed to Las Vegas for two days the Grand Canyon for an afternoon and then the Yosemite National Park. Again this is just a brief blog and the ones to follow at the end of the week or maybe even the beginning of next week will be very very detailed and full of great pics. .....
I say this again to make my self clear to you. You need to see what is out there and how people are living their lives in order for you to even remotely somewhat live yours.

That is all for tonight I will try to at least give you a preview tomorrow.

One more note for anyone who cares.


I LOVE CALIFORNIA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment