Saturday, April 3, 2010

Starting from scratch

I just lost a really good job, still live at home, don't really have much money in my savings account and really don't know what I want to do with my life. Oh and I'm 21! :) I really cant wrap my head around doing just one thing for the rest of my life, same thing day in and day out. Now I realize you are probably thinking 'Your still young" or " You have your whole life ahead of you", but I really don't.
I am just like the rest of you. I want to do something that I love. I want to be HAPPY! I want to know that every choice that I make in life is the right one. Well looks like I need to take a look into the book of reality just like many on here have had to.
I need to grow up.
Know I don't want to sound selfish by saying I need to grow up. We all need to grow up and stop living in this Disney Movie fantasy that we were brought up to live and want.
It doesn't exist. There is no Prince in shiny armor waiting for you to save, there is no long lost relative that just died and for some reason on earth left all their money to you. lol.
There is no princess locked up in a tall castle waiting for you.- That's for the men, or women if you swing that way. No money trees and no great job waiting for you.
What is there then you ask.
Life is out there.
Life and reality. They have been there this whole time waiting for you to wake up and say "Hi".



Now I have the advantage, unlike some out there, to have a great family who will support my and help me through the thick and thin. They are here for me when I need them and if you don't have the same then I'm here for you.
No one should have to go through tough times alone.
From nasty breakups or divorces, lost of jobs or family or just being stuck and not know what road to turn or if you should even continue.
I'm here to help if you need and here to share how I will move on from my pain, hardship and through living.
I will try anything that I possibly can.
I will look for what can make me happy and what will help me down this fork in the road.....

No comments:

Post a Comment