Friday, August 5, 2016

Pintrest is making me their BIATCH
I am super thankful for the app and then I am super annoyed at the same time. I go on to get my morning motivation and then bammmm 3 hrs later I've made 20 pins in my where to go, things to try, places to go, and my bucket list....I mainly wanted to make it a trip to all the National Parks and now I have a list of small hikes to go on and places I must see....
How the heck am I going to afford this...God only knows but I am so determined I can't fail.
I almost feel like this is the ultimate challenge to myself.
My ratification to myself that I CAN DO THIS.
I can accomplish somethings if I actually try to.
And pointers is my slight snarky guardian angel keeping me on my toes and motivation going.
Its almost like the gas that keeps this car going.

No comments:

Post a Comment