Thursday, March 10, 2011

If I keep this up I will not have any normal male friends....

So I decided to go out for a nice night out with a friend who is going through a rough time at the moment and said to myself before hand that I would keep it nice and slow with the drinks, plus we were meeting up with an old friend who I hadn't seen in sometime....And I had butterflies about seeing him again...don't know exactly why but I did. So I pick up my friend who Im going to codename-Tiffany, since she loves Tiffany jewelry as much as Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's", and we head to the spot that my other friend picked out...we get there and are completely blown away from the environment that it showers you with...there is no real type set there...there are older people, younger people, mixed couples, creepy people and here we were two women, one of which wanted to drink her sorrows away in this spot on another planet...then walks in my old friend who we are going to codename-Jacob, since its his middle name and the name of a friend we both have...so Jacob me and Tiffany are sitting and talking and drinking when the very person who broke little Tiffany's heart walks in....that is another story...long story short there was alot of arguing, yelling drinking and then I took her home....after that I meet Jacob downtown at a club named Neo- good thing it was ladies night since I paid nothing :) So I meet Jacob there...we have some drinks and then the little shit kisses me...now our past wasn't ever a sexual one...we even used to yell and fight like brothers and sisters when we worked together but tonight it was a whole new me and him....there were long kisses....holding back cravings and then giving in to them....every time I kissed him I would say "I cant" but then kiss him again....every time he would hold my hand and kiss me deeply I would say "No" but then end up back in his arms.....I just wanted to get the night over with...I tried walking away....getting fresh air....smoking a cigarette-which I never do, and then he takes it from me and tells me its bad for me....he was a sweetheart one minute and a horn dog the next lol....and then the inevitable occur ed....yep we did it...and not only that but we did it in my car....I dont want to sound like a slut now...he was no stranger to me and we are both adults.....but I must say buzzed or drunk whatever I was....I never felt so dam sexy in my life.....then when I dropped him off at his car we did it again in his car.....now what made it more sexy and a turn on is the fact that hes a cop and the fact that we screwed in his cop car made it so much better.....I dont know now what to do or say....Im in such shock and confusion that I cant sleep....God why me....I need to get my priorities straight.....this is not what I planed for my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment